The Manuel Pacheco Integrated Learning Center (ILC) building web site has been permanently disabled. The information formerly included on this site is now available through various individual department websites. Please refer to the links below to access services, information, or departments who are/were housed in the ILC Building.
For information about:
- ILC classroom availability and scheduling, visit Room and Course Scheduling.
- ILC floorplan and map, visit Real Estate Administration.
- To request software for the ILC Instructor computers or the computers in ILC 125 please contact 'OSCR ILC Classroom Support' via the Contact UITS web form. If you have questions about ILC classroom equipment and technology please visit Classroom Technology Services (formerly UTC Equipment Services).
- Faculty that would like to reserve 104A or 104B in the Information Commons please contact OSCR. For all other questions related to the Information Commons please contact UA Libraries.
- Multimedia Zone, visit OSCR
- For facility information or general questions about the ILC Classrooms and Auditoriums please contact Karina Mc Cune.
Departments currently housed in the ILC:
The Office of Instruction and Assessment; OIA
The OIA works with instructors to develop all aspects of the instructional process. OIA staff help instructors explore and apply learning-centered teaching practices, select appropriate technologies that enhance the instructional process, and develop effective assessment and evaluation strategies.
The University Libraries; UA Libraries
The University of Arizona Libraries advance the University's mission through the active contributions of knowledgeable staff who choose cost effective methods of acquiring, curating, managing, and connecting customers to information services and resources and providing education in their use.
Departments formerly housed in the ILC:
Office of Student Computing Resources; OSCR
OSCR enables access to a wide variety of technologies and many types of technical assistance to students in every discipline. OSCR also provides a variety of services for UA instructors from all departments and programs. OSCR regularly partners with faculty and staff to ensure delivery of high quality learning experiences both on and off campus.
Center for Exploratory Students; CES (formerly University College)
The Center for Exploratory Students is the academic advising home for "undecided" or "exploratory" students as well as all Pre-Nursing and Interdisciplinary Studies majors in the Colleges of Letters, Arts & Science at the University of Arizona.